Christian Savio, Esq.Of Counsel
Christian for the passed ten years has focused his practice in the areas of real estate and bankruptcy law. Christian represents clients in Bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation in federal and state courts nationwide and has successfully helped numerous clients achieve a successful resolution to their disputes. Christian has helped his clients' successfully navigate the restructuring and reorganization process both in Bankruptcy and in state court through an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors. He believes in providing competent and compassionate legal services to individuals and small businesses in financial distress.
Having litigated a wide variety of business, real estate and bankruptcy issues Christian is a versatile attorney capable of handling any complex personal or business issue.
Christian is also certified in Florida to write title insurance as an agent of the Fund. Christian recently was in-house litigation counsel for the largest title insurance Company handling all aspects of real estate title disputes.
Christian is also admitted to practice before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida, Middle and the Northern District of Florida.Courts And Associations:
- State of Florida, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, District & Bankruptcy Court for Southern District of Florida, District & Bankruptcy Court for Middle District of Florida.
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Broward County Bar Association, Broward County Hispanic Bar Association.
- Serve as a Director on the Board of the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association 2015-2017.
- Broward County Bar Association Barrister: Mach 2013 – Bankruptcy and the Right to Contract for Stay Relief.
- Broward County Bar Association Barrister: March 2015 – Discharging Student Loans is
- Possible…For Some!
- 2015-2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star; Top Attorneys: Outstanding Young Lawyers in Florida
- Elec. Serv. Group, Inc. v. Newport Realty Group, LLC, 145 So. 3d 846 (Fla. 3d 2014).
- SVI Capital, LLC v. Bank of Am., N.A., 164 So. 3d 36 (Fla. 4 th DCA 2015).